Friday, March 20, 2009

hello from Calgary

I'm at the hotel in Calgary for my interview, but things have changed slightly. The group that was meant to be interviewed has gone from six to just two, and apparently they can't do the same type of assessment exercise without the others involved.

Instead, they've asked me to kill some time here in the business centre while they interview the other girl. I'll go in and see them in an hour.

Afterward, Bill and I are staying at a hostel downtown (it's newly renovated and only $26 per person per night) and maybe seeing a movie or going dancing. We love being away :)

Jamie's got a good friend coming to stay tonight with her and Em.

Have a good night! I'll be back tomorrow.

17 comments:

  1. Bestest of best luck Kate. I am thinking of you. Maggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck buddy.

    You'll have to fill me on onwhat the Hostel is like.

    Love,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Good luck and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Have an awesome "kid free" weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the time away!! Good luck with the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll do a good luck cheer for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it goes great Kate. Enjoy your night on the town.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, enjoy, and don't forget, relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, Kate. Getting away? Hmm, that used to mean something, but I've forgotten what it is? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best of luck! Enjoy your stay away too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Kingston!
    You kids have fun, now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you killed the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've talked to so many people who stayed in hostels and liked it. I was thinking about trying that route out when I go to NY. You'll have to blog about it Mmmmmmkay?

    {I know you impressed everyone. You're so personable and an expert at talking to people.}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything still crossed and hoping for you, hope you enjoy Calgary as well.

    ReplyDelete