Tuesday, February 24, 2009
random thoughts from the day
- I found out this morning that a man from our old social circle shot and killed his estranged wife. When I knew him, he was twenty-two and had a lot going for him. Now he's forty-eight and has three children that will never, ever be the same again. Selfish prick.
- A bank called me today to say they were passing my resume up to HR because I was over-qualified to be a teller. I called her back and left a message saying that customer service is my forte and I'd be happy to start at entry level. She's calling me tomorrow.
- The rest of the day went very well, even though my four o'clock appointment stood me up. I have three appointments for Thursday so hopefully there will be sales generated from that.
- I reached my 3700th reader today and wish I knew who the visitors were.
- Tonight I am taking Em to the mall to shop for bras and panties. You should have seen Bill's face when she asked him. Like a deer, caught in the headlights, lol!