Wednesday, May 20, 2009

happy humpday


I'm just stopping in to say hello. I haven't found any decent work to apply for in weeks, so I'll be staying with the insurance gig for awhile longer. I've also been doing a LOT of food shopping, since the prices are going through the roof and it now takes days to find everything you need fpr the price you're willing to pay.

Ooops - Bill is ready. We're going to try and find a humidifier for the bedroom, using my Shopper's Drug Mart points. Hopefully I can find one for less than $55.

Have a nice evening!

13 comments:

  1. Good luck finding what you need Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a humidifier around here somewhere. Do you want it if I do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got on last week on clearance for under 20 bucks! its for a kids room and in the shape of a dragon... however, its a decent size and the price was right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen an humidifier - will google!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo you posted. Is it really dry outside there? (What do you need the humidifier for? Is someone sick/congested inside your house?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. be careful with humidifiers and check the moisture level regularly... too much moistures causes germ/fungus buildup. I would think that in your "wet" climate one wouldn't be necessary.

    good luck on the continued job search!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humidifiers are deadly. You must still have the heat on, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought some humidifiers at a couple of garage sales. I've been trying to buy as much as possible used. They work just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck in your humidifier quest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girly - we found a good one.
    It's very dry around here. We're sneezing and itchy.
    Doug - no, the heat was only on once a few days ago, when it fropped to -2°C
    Deadly?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You must keep them extremely clean, Kate. Lots of little buglets will grow from them, mould as Dorrie says.

    ReplyDelete