Monday, December 22, 2008

suzy homemaker

Having a flat tire left me at home with nothing to do but clean, and I suppose it helped that JS was down as well. What you're seeing here is a chair that hasn't been empty since August!
I love the chair, but ever since I bought it I have realized that my house is just not big enough to hold it, and neither is my bedroom. I tend to throw stuff on it, like the things that need to be hand washed, or books I'm going to put away later, or things that need to be pressed.
I had to clean everything yesterday because I had to fit a table beside the bed, which I have needed badly ever since we got the king-sized bed. It's just so much easier because now I don't have to search for my glasses in the morning.
Let's see how long I can keep my side of the bed clean. It's going to take some discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment