Sunday, December 28, 2008

comfy

I love getting PJ's and slippers, and these ones are very comfy! Emily got me the PJ bottoms and Bill got me the slippers. The colours worked out great considering neither knew of the other and I just happen to have three tank tops that will match so it's all good.
Today has been considerably lazy. I'm still wearing the PJ's in the pic and the only thing I've done is make a roast beef dinner and start a book called The Shack. It's awesome so far.
Tomorrow Bill has off but I have to go into my office for a little while, and I also have some banking to do. Hopefully we'll also get a chance to visit the farm, since we didn't go today.

5 comments:

  1. Whatever you do tomorrow, Kate, I hope it goes well. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely, lazy kind of day! Hope you enjoyed it! Have a fine Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like simple things like PJs and tee shirts for christmas too. The color is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roux - it's so good! I know I'll finish it today.

    ReplyDelete