Thursday, June 4, 2009

catch up


photographer unknown


Today is going to be a day focused on getting the house together. We've been out running around for the last few days, so it really needs it!

Jamie and I went shopping for my (eighty year old) mom on Tuesday, since she finally admitted to needing some new summer clothes. I've been wanting to do something nice for her because for the last few months, everything has been about Jim's hip replacement surgery. Anyway, we got her several pairs of capris with matching tees, tanks and blouses, and she was thrilled, so we were as well.

Now we're catching up on all the things we've been ignoring for the last few days.

I'm off to pour some coffee. Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. So nice what you did for your mom! I'm sure her face lit up when she saw all the wonderful clothes. Hope you get caught up on a few things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy! Have a good evening, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sweet of you girls to do that.I bet she was soo excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a great daughter Kate. Good luck catching up on the chores :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Septembermom - she blushed in one outfit, and it was so cute!

    Thanks Doug!

    She was Cin, thanks! *hugs*

    Lou - I hope so. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete