Thursday, February 4, 2010

my specs!


my new reading glasses


I hate to admit it, but I have to use reading glasses if I want to see anything up close!

I actually wear bi-focal contact lenses, which gives me distance vision, then wear reading glasses (purchased at Chapters for $16.99) to see anything up close. I don't mind, now that I have gotten into a routine (they MUST stay in the same place inside my purse AT ALL TIMES or they get lost)

Also, can you tell I had a glycolic peel yesterday? My sister did one for $10.00 because she is almost finished her esthetics course. My skin doesn't feel different, but everyone says it looks "brighter."

Excellent! I've been using anti-aging products and services for at least fifteen years and think they are totally worth it.

p.s. I know, I know! I can't smile to save my life, even though I am in a good mood.

6 comments:

  1. I like them! Zebra print looks good on ya, lends you a wild air, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jungle Kate. Good look. I figure if I have a fat face the wrinkles will be stretched right out. Heaven help me if I get thin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the wild frames they have in reading glasses these days -- I wish I could get away with $16 glasses! I spent almost $400 on a pair in July that I hate, and can only see distance with (never get your eyes examined when you've only had 4 hours of sleep 4 nights in a row!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the glasses! At least reading glasses are cute these days... we don't have to look like our moms and grandmas! I'm sure I'll be needing them sooner than later with my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using reading glasses for a while. I won't get contacts when I need something all the time, I hate sticking things on my eyes :-)

    The ones I'm wearing right now are translucent blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually quit reading for at least a year because I couldn't see well. I never realized that I could wear the readers over top my contacts.

    ReplyDelete