Sunday, March 14, 2010

sunday meme


photographer unknown


Meme stolen from Irishcoda

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? I was managing a clothing store and Dale was still alive, Jamie was eleven. We spent a lot of time trying to avoid and/or deal with Dale's alcoholism, so the two of us ate supper at various restaurants while he slept it off.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world: Dill Pickle chips, Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Oh Henry Bars, Triple Layer Chocolate Cake, fruit & yogurt

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Sell the house and buy an acreage, buy another Xterra, set up a retirement fund for Bill and I, trust funds for the kids and help the family.

4. Three of your habits: avoidance of unpleasant tasks, blogging, leaving half finished drinks around the house.

5. Five jobs that you've have had: waitress, bartender, renumerator, store manager, financial advisor.

6. Five places that you've lived: Sechelt BC, Elnora AB, Edmonton AB, Youbou BC, Red Earth Creek AB

7. Five things that you did yesterday: made coffee, hand washed some clothes, made the bed, bought meat for supper, took Em to the bookstore.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: None that come to mind.

9. Abortion: for or against it? I support a woman's right to choose.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female Prime Minister? nope.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? Perhaps a better word would be "decriminalized."

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? When the time is right it's fine.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I believe in equal rights and responsibilities for everyone.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? I don't really have an opinion unless you're talking about Canada.

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? It IS 18 here, and I'm fine with that.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? I really feel for everyone involved, but it's not my place to say.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Not sure if it's illegal here, but unless you've actually watched someone die a terrible death, you'd better not tell me I have no options to help.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? I spanked Jamie twice when she was two and I was relieved that it worked and I didn't have to do it anymore.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? They might, but I am not worried.

7 comments:

  1. You seem so... Canadian :-)

    Photo by Jeff Revell, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers.. Hope you are having a great weekend *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 years ago??????
    This is a joke??
    ok
    10 Years
    TEN years 10

    10 Ff*****g years

    Oh let's wait,
    OH!!!!!!
    Do i have to wait

    for visual approval???????


    oh yeah I was supposed to remember.

    never mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My God!!!!!!!
    This is better than good.
    You said "You are braver than I Kate"
    and see had not commented.
    See it was about 10 minutes ago.
    God I love the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ok SHE had not.,... and so forth

    ReplyDelete